Created by Julian Hall, a serial entrepreneur who’s passion is innovation and entrepreneurship and its ability to change people’s lives. Each saying is accompanied by 100 equally inspiring images, photographs or pieces of artwork.
Grafted from his own experiences the good, bad and the ugly, this book aims to turn established entrepreneurs into ‘Ultrapreneurs’.
These are individuals who have done more than just build a business or personal venture, but have changed their communities, industries, and in some cases the world. Each of these 100 ways are Julian’s contribution towards the development of more ground breaking entrepreneurs.
The book encourages aspiring Ultrapreneurs to realise that success in business relies heavily on success in every area of life and not just enterprise. He guarantees, that if you follow these 100 lessons, not only will you surpass your goals but you’ll achieve them quicker than you expected. And more importantly you will contribute to the world becoming a better place.
Click here for the Paperback – UK
Click here for the Kindle – US & Worldwide
- Interview with Malachi McPherson on BeAlpha.co.uk
- Exclusive Book Promo on CaribDirect.com
- Interview with Alicia Hixon of C.A.M.S Ltd Non-Profit
- If your body’s a Temple, Your business will be a fortress – Article on the Natural You Network
- Dad’s in Business, The Good, Bad and Ugly – Article on BiancaForbes.com
- How I Turned my 5pm-9pm to my 9am-5pm – Article on Caribbean Axis
- Exclusive Interview with Eunice Nisbett on SavvyBookMarketing
- Don’t think about the money – How to make it as an entrepreneur on StuConnect
- If you want more – Give more! on Stiletto Millionaires
- How my Business Started on UKStartup
- Overcome your Overwhelm and Overachieve on the Association of Business Mentors
- Drop it Like It’s Hot or Flop in Panache E-Magazine
Message from the Author (yeah that’s me!)