What Will Trend Down??
- Get rich / fit / healthy / happy – quick seminars / books
- Marketing words like financially free, residual income, business opportunity
- iPhone popularity
- Charity sectors business model
- The wow factor of self publishing
- Fitness YouTube channels
- Education will worse before it gets better. But it will get better
- Big data – will need to morph into something more meaningful
- Virtual Reality will struggle get a foothold
- Santa Claus (sorry people)
- Landing / squeeze / funnel pages
- Selling from the pool / exotic location / stage
- New TV tech
- Anything ‘motivational’ without a ‘credible’ specialism
- Creative entrepreneurs will continue to struggle
- Anything to do with the law of attraction
- Property ‘deals’ will become harder to get, investors will look towards startups and growth companies to invest their money
- Intellectuals will run out of ‘new’ things to talk about. Will make up stuff to sound smart and confuse anyone listening
- The whole “speaker, author, coach” thing will no longer have such an impact (yes, me included).
What Will Trend Up ??
- Veganism will increasingly be the new cool like hipsters listening to Grime in Shoreditch.
- YouTube will explode even further
- Music streaming will have a clear winner
- Snapchat will rule despite Insta and Facebook attempts
- Microsoft will become a serious competitor again
- The internet bubble will NOT burst
- Crowdfunding will do the same thing for funding that YouTube did for video
- A new Uber type company totally disrupt an industry
- We will take LinkedIn more seriously
- Any business that focuses on kids in non traditional sectors
- Mobile working (apps for work etc)
- Diversity WILL improve across the board
- Hip hop will create another billionaires
- Artificial intelligence will get scarier and more useful at the same time
- The Internet of Things will quietly develop
- Podcasts will be the go to media outlet
- Preneurs – mumpreneur/videopreneur/fitpreneur/podpreneur/propreneur / foodpreneur / funpreneur / kidpreneur will grow and grow and grow.
And last but not least, my most important prediction is….
2017 WILL be the BEST year for ANYONE reading this!