Julian Hall is now an advisor for the UK based Growth Vouchers programme. Click here to find out more.
Strategic advice can help you grow your business: the Growth Vouchers programme can help you find and pay for it.
The government is helping businesses to access strategic advice by match funding up to £2,000 towards the cost and helping you find a supplier to advise on one of the following areas:
- Raising finance and managing cash flow
- Recruiting and developing your staff
- Improving management and leadership skills
- Marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- Making the most of digital technology
How does it work?
- Check your eligibility and complete the application process
- Find out if you’ve been given a voucher
- Choose Hall Media Solutions Ltd from the online Marketplace
To take part, you need to:
- Have a business registered in England
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than £45m or €50m
- Own 75% or more of your business
- Be actively selling goods and/or services
The advice received as a result of participating in the Growth Vouchers programme has helped Banners and Mash achieve a five-fold increase in turnover, Tina Goldsmith’s SnuggleSac (pictured here) to design and implement a powerful marketing strategy, and develop a business plan for Saffron Catering.
“The Growth Vouchers programme has been well received by businesses and advisers across England,” says Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation. “It makes it easier for everyone to access good quality advice from professionals who are rated and reviewed by their peers.”
For more information go to www.gov.uk/government/collections/growth-vouchers-programme.
Feel free to contact me if you need any help obtaining the voucher.
Julian “The Ultrapreneur” Hall