From Rebelhead Entrepreneur Podcast:
Julian is a powerhouse advocate for spreading the imperative importance of entrepreneurship for the future of the global economy.
Julian has a wealth of entrepreneurial experience and tonnes of practical advice that he very candidly shares with us throughout this episode. We discuss:
- The problem with business plans
- The best way to take an idea from conception to reality
- How to discover what business you should be starting
- How to test your business, which includes getting your market to actually build your product
- The 7 steps we can all take to become the best entrepreneurs we possibly can
Subscribe to the podcast here
Follow Rebelhead Entrepreneurs
Julian ‘The Ultrapreneur’ Hall is a serial entrepreneur and #1 best selling author of ‘Entrepreneur to Ultrapreneur‘. The founder of UltraEducation, a company that teaches entrepreneurship in primary (@UltraKidsClub) and secondary schools.